United States Probation Officer
- Company: US Probation & Pretrial Services
- Updated: 8/9/2018
- Location: Little Rock, Jonesboro or Pine Bluff
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $48,951-$95,388
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Government, Law Enforcement/Security, Professional, Social Services
The United States Probation and Pretrial Services, Eastern District of Arkansas, is seeking applicants for a U.S. Probation Officer in the Little Rock, Jonesboro or Pine Bluff office.
This mission critical position will:
• conduct pre-bail investigations,
• presentence investigations,
• supervise pretrial defendants and post-conviction offenders.
The U.S. Probation Officer provides instructions and guidance to defendants and offenders and provides overall oversight of defendants and offenders to ensure compliance with court imposed conditions, directives, or guidelines. Irregular working hours, including weekend work, may be required to support the Court, defendants and offenders. In-state and out-of-state travel is required.
FOR A FULL LIST OF DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE READ THE POSITION DESCRIPTION ON OUR WEBSITE,