Digital Services Specialist I
- Company: Bank OZK
- Updated: 10/8/2018
- Location: Ozark, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Northwest
- Category: Banking/Finance, Customer Service/Call Centers
This position is located at our Ozark, AR operations center.
The Digital Services Specialist I assists the Digital Services Manager in all duties within the Digital Services department including enrolling and maintaining customers in Voice Banking, Internet Banking, ATM/debit cards and provides assistance/guidance to branch employees. In addition, the Digital Services Specialist I performs initial problem analysis when system problems occur.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assists branch employees with Digital Services related issues.
2. Verify, order, and process ATM/debit cards.
3. Verify and enroll customers in Internet Banking.
4. Perform routine maintenance requests from customers and branches on ATM/debit cards.
5. Perform routine maintenance requests on customer accounts in Voice and Internet Banking.
6. Scan and Index Digital Services forms.
7. Answer customer service related telephone calls when necessary.
8. Maintain good punctuality and attendance at work.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
2. Ability to work without close supervision
3. Ability to adapt well to change.
4. Responds promptly to customer needs
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality
6. Ability to troubleshoot issues on standard accounts.
7. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
8. Treats people with respect
9. Follows Bank policies and procedures
10. Commits to long hours at work when necessary to reach a goal
11. Effective verbal and written communication skills to deal appropriately with internal and external customers.
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
2. Photocopy Machine
3. Facsimile Machine
Major Job Demands (Physical/Mental):
1. Knowing and following bank policies and procedures.
3. Problem solving.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year work experience with computers
3. Minimum of six (6) months customer service related experience
4. Available to work non-standard work shifts.
5. Available to work extended hours as necessary
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. Member FDIC.
In order to be considered as an applicant for employment, you must first successfully apply on-line at: