- Company: First Service Bank
- Updated: 1/29/2019
- Location: Greenbrier, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping, Banking/Finance, Finance, Management, Professional
First Service Bank is now accepting applications for a full-time Bookkeeper Manager at our Greenbrier, Arkansas Corporate office. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who enjoy providing superior customer service and would like to work with a professional team in a friendly, dynamic banking environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 3 or more years of experience in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Excellent math and computer skills, including, but not limited to MS Word and Excel
• Proficiency verbally and in writing,
• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior customer service skills
• Ability to resolve customers’ issues
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines simultaneously
The following credentials are preferred, but not required:
• Prior banking experience
• Prior supervisory experience
Applicants must be available to work full-time Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. It is preferred that applicants live within 20 miles of Greenbrier or be willing to relocate.
Apply online at: firstservicebank.com/about/careers
First Service Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.