- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 11/18/2019
- Location: Conway
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast
- Category: Banking/Finance, Human Resources, Professional, Technology
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst is responsible for the integrity and reliability of the digital human resource system. They are involved in designing new features and configurations for the system, as well as testing methodologies to evaluate the performance of the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide production support including, but not limited to, workflow management, researching and resolving system related issues, including troubleshooting in a timely manner. This duty is performed daily.
2. Administer the security model based on functional responsibilities and configure HRIS to enforce security access to data. This duty is performed daily.
3. Assist in the design, development, and modification of HRIS to suit organizational needs. This includes creating user documents and training documents. This duty is performed as needed.
4. Assist in HR audits, and maintenance of controls and documentation for compliance. This duty is performed as needed.
5. Train and support employees on system usage. This duty is performed daily.
6. Identify and recommend HRIS configuration solutions or alternative methods to simplify, standardize, improve, or meet new and existing requirements. This duty is performed as needed.
7. Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries. This duty is performed as needed.
8. Maintain awareness of current trends in HRIS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support. This duty is performed as needed.
9. Manage HRIS upgrades, patches, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance management of the system. This duty is performed as needed.
10. Review complete documentation of HRIS changes included in semi-annual releases and make recommendations to users impacted. This duty is performed as needed.
11. Configure HRIS modules each year (open enrollment, life events, etc.). This duty is performed as needed.
12. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
13. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Human Resources Systems, Payroll Systems
Intermediate: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; frequently required to talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; color vision; and peripheral vision.
Minimum of 3 years of HR System administration experience.
Minimum of 2 years of human resources experience.
Minimum of 1 year of HRIS reporting experience.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Strong understanding of HR processes and data.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
Excellent attention to detail, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
Payroll and/or benefits HR systems analysis, design, development, implementation, and integration with internal and external systems and applications.
Strong understanding of employee benefit eligibility, enrollment, secure file transfer, and other procedures.
Analyst experience with UltiPro.
Project management experience.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at: