KAIT-TV Sales Assistant
- Company: KAIT-TV
- Updated: 1/16/2019
- Location: Jonesboro, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Northeast
- Category: Clerical/Administrative, Communications, Sales
KAIT, the television & digital market leader, is seeking a friendly, positive, self-motivated individual whose primary responsibilities will be to provide a variety of administrative support and increase productivity as Local Sales Assistant to the sales organization. Must thrive in a team environment, have a strong work ethic, be detailed and deadline oriented and be able to work independently in a fast-paced work environment. The Local Sales Assistant position is vital in helping KAIT local partners grow. Be a part of a results-oriented team that is striving to exceed customer expectations.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support the local sales staff in all aspects of sales operations
• Create sales presentations
• Organize station projects and event
• Generate and prepare various reports in Wide Orbit, AdMall, ComScore, Google analytics etc.
• Enter sales orders quickly and accurately, sales contract flow, pull spot times, reconcile contracts, handle makegoods, invoices and other support systems and databases
• Coordinate KAIT sales meetings and sales events
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) required.
• Photoshop a plus
• Experience in television, digital or other media is preferred, but not necessary
Qualified applicants apply online and attach your cover letter and resume at gray.tv/careersformerlyraycom. Drug screen required. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V