Sales Development Rep
- Company: Apptegy
- Updated: 1/31/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Sales
Apptegy is an EdTech company based in Little Rock, Arkansas. At Apptegy, we are building the first marketing platform for schools. Thrillshare, our publishing platform, makes it easy for schools to share positive stories with their communities and the world.
In this sales position, you will build a pipeline of potential clients. You'll prospect clients by phone, email, LinkedIn and do whatever it takes to create intrigue and interest. No experience in sales or the education market is required. However, you should be ready to learn, receive feedback, and push yourself.
Apptegy's sales team grows the company by building opportunities and relationships with school administrators across the United States. Their work has been critical to Apptegy's fast growth and our exciting future. The traits we see in high performing team members are diligence, perseverance, and a strong work ethic. This position is ideal for someone looking to start a career in sales or technology.
Things you will do:
- Call schools across the United States to generate interest in our products
- Send emails to follow up with and coordinate meetings for sales reps
- Learn how to use tools to maintain relationships with schools administrators
- Research school districts to better understand their needs and communities
- Work closely with other team members to improve your strengths and identify weaknesses
- Completed four-year college degree. We are interested in graduates with any major, but we especially look for: Marketing, Communications, Education, English, Liberal Arts, and Business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong writing skills