- Company: Apptegy
- Updated: 2/16/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Communications
Apptegy is an EdTech company based in Little Rock, Arkansas. At Apptegy, we help K12 schools communicate more while working less. We build technology — mobile apps, websites, and a publishing platform called Thrillshare — that makes it easy for schools to share positive stories with their communities and the world.
*Essential functions of Graphic Design position:*
- You will collaborate on all aspects of application design and development
- You will make suggestions, ask questions, and always push the limits of the rest of the team
- You always keep the user in mind
- You create designs in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have a four-year college degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or related field
- You are enthusiastic about creating beautiful, high quality designs for mobile devices
- You have significant experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
*More about Apptegy*
Apptegy’s mission is to help school leaders share the story of every student. Amazing moments are happening in school districts, but those moments rarely become stories that reach the community. Our products empower school leaders and educators to share those stories and run better schools.
Our unique value is with our publishing platform, Thrillshare, that allows schools to update all of their online communication from one place. Schools can write a message once, and Thrillshare automatically updates their iPhone app, Android app, website, Twitter, Facebook, text messages, and voice calls.
Learn more about Apptegy and our careers at apptegy.com/careers/