- Company: The Design Group
- Updated: 3/6/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Marketing
The Design Group, Arkansas’ LEADER in multicultural marketing seeks qualified candidate:
Position: Media Buyer
Arkansas’ fastest growing Marketing and Public Relations firm, The Design Group, is seeking to augment their team with an experienced, energetic Media Buyer. In this immersive position, the Media Buyer will be responsible for media buying—from conceptualization to completion—planning, negotiating, purchasing and monitoring of both traditional and new media platforms.
TDG realizes we all bring a set of skills to the table. With that in mind, we like for our team members to be a melting pot of:
• Rubik’s Cube champ—ability to problem solve is uber important.
• Juggling pro—lots of balls in the air all the time, so multitasking is chief.
• Own at least one pair of running shoes to keep up in our fast-paced environment.
• Ability to telephone, tell a friend—ie. Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Keen, Eagle-like vision— at least when it comes to details
• Projecting a cucumber-cool presence— working under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
• Mr./Ms./Mx. Confident—ability to be confident enough to give clients trust in your work.
• And, always, the personality and character to build relationships with your team members and a rapport with our vendors
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related area
• 2-3 years media buying experience—both traditional and new (Unless you’re a superstar, we accept superstar experience too.
• Computer Ninja: Strata, Tap Web, Media Monitors, Scarborough, Microsoft Office or similar experience
The Design Group’s culture is flexible and team-oriented. The position will report directly to the Media Manager while being accountable to the entire TDG team. All TDG positions include a robust benefits package and perks such as no dress code, generous vacation time, flexible workweeks and generous professional development opportunities.