- Company: University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Updated: 3/14/2019
- Location: Pine Bluff
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $42,000.00
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Southeast
- Category: Education, Professional
The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff is accepting applications to fill the position of Assistant Librarian. The Assistant Librarian works under the supervision of the Associate Library Director. Duties and responsibilities may include:
• Coordinates daily services within Archives and Special Collections.
• Inventories and creates databases of archives and special collections resources.
• Coordinates with colleagues to establish and maintain a library repository.
• Serves as a Library Liaison for assigned Degree programs.
• Assists in writing reports, grants and other library documents.
• Publishes in peer-reviewed journals.
• Supervises and evaluates staff in designated areas.
• Assists in planning library programs and events.
• Participates in university committees and events.
• Follow ACRL standards for librarians.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: Master of Science Degree in Library Science (MSLS) from an American Library Association (ALA) accredited school of library science with a specialization in Academic Librarianship.
Qualified individuals should send a professional vitae, three letters of reference and the MSLS Degree transcript to:
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
1200 N. University Drive, Mail Slot 4930
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71601
"UAPB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and participates in E-Verify"