- Company: The Design Group
- Updated: 3/19/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Marketing
The Design Group, Arkansas’ LEADER in multicultural marketing seeks qualified candidate:
Position: Web Developer/Designer
Arkansas’ fastest growing Marketing and Public Relations firm, The Design Group is seeking to augment their team with an organized, creative Web Developer/Designer. We are looking for a talented designer with strong web design skills to join our team. This role will require someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and dig into a large number of web design builds for our clients. Our ideal candidate will approach each build with a balance of speed, attention to detail & flexibility to the changing needs of the project and their team.
TDG realizes we all bring a set of skills to the table. With that in mind, we like for our team members to be a melting pot of:
• Rubik’s Cube champ—ability to problem solve is uber important
• Juggling pro—lots of balls in the air all the time, so multitasking is chief
• Own at least one pair of running shoes to keep up in our fast-paced environment.
• Ability to telephone, tell a friend—i.e. Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Keen, eagle-like vision— at least when it comes to details
• Projecting a cucumber-cool presence— working under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
• Mr./Ms./Mx. Confident—ability to be confident enough to give clients trust in your work
• And, always, the personality and character to build relationships with your team members and a rapport with your clients
• BA/BS OR equivalent demonstrated work experience
• Minimum of two years of demonstrated professional website design/development
The Design Group’s culture is flexible and team-oriented. The position will report directly to the Creative Director while being accountable to the entire TDG team. All TDG positions include a robust benefits package and perks such as no dress code, generous vacation time, flexible workweeks and generous professional development opportunities.
To apply please e-mail your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.