Property Management Assistant
- Company: Newmark Moses Tucker Partners
- Updated: 5/23/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Clerical/Administrative
This position is responsible for providing clerical and administrative assistance to the Property Management Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1) Assist property managers with monthly financial statement process including variance reporting and sending owner packets in timely manner.
2) Maintain Master Property list and distribution to all staff members.
3) Assists in keeping property binders up to date.
4) Compose and prepare routine correspondence.
5) Research and code property invoices.
6) Act as liaison between company and utility vendors.
7) Research current and prospective vendors to obtain quotes and contracts, as directed.
8) Assist Property Managers with yearly budget process including data entry and prior year research.
9) Act as liaison between property managers and tenants when property managers are unavailable.
10) Maintain access control, call box, and directory data bases for accuracy.
11) Prepare POA minutes as directed.
12) File and organize property management material as needed.
13) Maintain all tenant and property files; keeps filing current, create new files, purge old files.
14) Coordinate maintenance and repairs with tenants.
15) Sort and disseminates all property management mail.
16) Serves as support for Lease Administrator (filing, copying of CAM reconciliations, etc.)
17) Assist receptionist as needed and provide phone relief.
18) Respond to (or forward to appropriate staff member) all emails and voice messages within 24 hours.
19) Perform other tasks as assigned.