- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 11/18/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northeast
- Category: Clerical/Administrative, Professional
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provides administrative services and handles confidential matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
2. Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
3. May direct and lead the work of others.
4. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
5. Keeps corporation records and executes administration policies.
6. Keeps minutes for various committees.
7. Organize, Schedule and Plan meetings.
8. Directs preparation of records and notices of meetings.
9. Maintains calendar and scheduling.
10. Assists with preparation, documentation and coordination of bank-related activities.
11. Reviews and forward accounts payable for the Bank.
12. Type and design general correspondence, memos, tables, etc.
13. Create and develop visual presentations.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 4 years related experience and/or training, and 19 to 23 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Word Processing/Typing
Intermediate: 10-Key, Spreadsheet
Basic: Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Contact Management
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures;
Familiarity with bank policies and administrative procedures;
Excellent oral and written communication skills to facilitate dealing with staff, other officers, directors and regulators, customers and executive/professionals in other businesses and community organizations;
Good organizational skills;
Proficient in personal computers, spreadsheets, PowerPoint facilitator, Excel and Word;
Must be able to work with little or no supervision;
Knowledge of general office equipment;
Ability to sit for long periods.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.