- Company: Dillard's, Inc.
- Updated: 6/11/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping, Professional
Dillard’s is looking for a talented Internal Auditor to join the Internal Audit Department. This position will be responsible for execution of audits as a contributing team member and ensuring the audit work fulfills the purposes and responsibilities established by Internal Audit management. You will also ensure resources are utilized efficiently and effectively, as well as ensuring that audit work conforms to the associated professional standards and practices set forth by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
The person who fills this role will perform duties associated with professional auditing that are predominantly intellectual and varied in nature, requiring creative, analytical, evaluative, interpretive, and/or critical thinking. The successful Internal Auditor will exercise discretion and judgment, requiring only general supervision for day-to-day tasks.
• At least one year of audit-related or business experience in accounting, finance or business management
• A Bachelor Degree from an accredited university, in a field of study relevant to accounting or business management, finance or economics.
• Proficiency with the use of personal computer office software applications such as the MS Office suite including MS Word, Access and Excel.
• Experience with data mining/analytical tools
• Knowledge of, and ability to understand, internal control structures
• Excellent analytical/technical skills
• Strong oral communication, business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
• CPA certification, or achieve certification within three years of date of hire
• Other professional or technical audit related qualifications such as CIA a strong plus