- Company: Dillard's, Inc.
- Updated: 6/11/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Accounting/Bookkeeping, Professional, Technology
Dillard’s is looking for a talented IT Auditor to join our Internal Audit Department. This position will be responsible for execution of audits as a contributing team member and ensuring the audit work fulfills the purposes and responsibilities established by Internal Audit management. You will also ensure resources are efficiently and effectively engaged, as well as ensuring that audit work conforms to the associated professional standards and practices set forth by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ISACA.
This role will perform duties associated with professional auditing that are predominantly intellectual and varied in nature, requiring creative, analytical, evaluative, interpretive, and/or critical thinking. The successful IT Auditor will exercise discretion and judgment, requiring only general supervision for day-to-day tasks.
• At least one year of audit-related or business experience in information technology or information security/assurance
• A Bachelor Degree from an accredited university, in a field of study relevant to information technology or information security/assurance, computer science, computer engineering, computer/management information systems, or degree applicable to business management such as accounting, finance, mathematics/statistics, or economics
• Proficiency with the use of personal computer office software applications such as the MS Office suite including MS Access and Excel.
• Experience with data mining/analytical tools
• Knowledge of, and ability to understand, complex information technologies
• Excellent analytical/technical skills
• Strong oral communication, business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills
• CISA certification, or achieve certification within three years of date of hire
• Other IT-audit related qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, GIAC-certifications or other professional or technical certifications such as CIA, CPA, or from Cisco or Oracle a strong plus