HR Specialist (Part time)
- Company: University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Coop Extension
- Updated: 8/6/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Contract/Temp
- Salary: $13.00 hourly
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Human Resources
The Cooperative Extension Service (CES) Human Resources Department in Little Rock is currently seeking a temporary employee or intern for multiple HR-related projects in preparation for an upcoming software conversion to Workday. Work hours and days are flexible between the office hours of 8:00am & 4:30pm.
Hourly pay rate: $12.75-$13.25
• Research and compile employee work experience and salary data for the purposes of compensation analysis; organize data into a comprehensive EXCEL spreadsheet for review by the Employment Manager and CES Administration.
• Prepare and organize current employee position description data for Workday conversion. Work with employees and supervisors to collect detailed position description data. Assist the Employment Manager in converting existing position description data into Workday template prior to conversion.
• Communicate with all levels of personnel and alert the Employment Manager to any issues that require immediate attention.
• Assist the HR employment and benefits teams with special projects as needed in preparation for implementation of Workday software.
• Ensure that the security of confidential employee information is not compromised.
• Exercise professional judgement and discretion under general supervision.
• Fluent working knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL is required.
• Ability to work independently is required.
• Work experience or education in Human Resources or similar office background is preferred.
For more details on this great opportunity, contact Human Resources at 501-671-2149 or email Jill Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com