IT Business DATA Analyst (BA) Opportunities for Entry-Level Candidates
- Company: Techouts INC.
- Updated: 8/16/2019
• Work as the professional liaison between the executive project management and development team
• Develop project scope, schedule, and requirements; and generate technical documents for developers to execute
• Prepare cost-benefit analyses as well as business impact analyses for the executive management
• Take responsibility for setting up and hosting regular meetings between the concerned developers and project management teams to ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
• Manage and process any changes to project scope and to communicate the feasibility and budget impacts of these changes to the executive project leaders
• Develop the final project write ups and documentation (technical and user)
• Must be a team player
• Has excellent communication skills, be able to read and draft technical specifications and documentation fast as well as handle telephone conferences with project staff
• quick thinker who can adapt with changing situations and take quick decisions based on information available
• Have the potential to be a leader and can ensure that all meetings will be conducted in a timely manner, stay on track and on target
• Time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
• Awareness of key software development life cycles (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM etc.) – preferred but not mandatory
• Have knowledge of SharePoint, C#.NET or Java – preferred but not mandatory