E Banking Card Manager
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 9/18/2019
- Location: Conway, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast
- Category: Banking/Finance, Management
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Manages and leads a group of eBanking card personnel under the direction of the eBanking Manager. Responsible for assigned eBanking services, daily operations, and on-going projects to include credit and debit cards with vendor. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Manages card fraud programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages and leads a group of eBanking card personnel by example, training, resource planning. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
2. Interacts with branch and departmental personnel to manage eBanking processes and systems. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
3. Ensures prompt resolution of customer complaints and issues (both internal and external). This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
4. Ensures bank policy and procedures are followed and confidentiality of customer information is upheld. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
5. Supervise business processes and procedures to support third party vendor upgrades and product enhancements. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
6. Responsible for updating and maintaining policies, procedures and some management reports. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
7. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance and Industry training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
8. Manages sales and usage targets monthly, employing tactics to remediate any projected shortfalls in targets, developing credit card product usage and acquisition campaigns and incentives. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
9. Tracks internal and vendor service level agreements, coordinates follow up and escalation processes. This duty is performed monthly, about 20% of the time.
10. Manages credit card rewards programs, CMS, Bankway EFT settings and parameters. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
11. Provide operational support to internal departments. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
12. Ensures regulatory compliance with all federal and state regulations, Mastercard and Visa regulations. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
13. Manage card fraud with active engagement with MasterCard Rules, Falcon, and chargeback activity. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
14. Develops and manages key financial and product performance management metrics models at a card product level. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
15. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 3 years related experience and/or training, and 4 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization. Ability to read, analyze, and understand general business/company related articles and professional journals; Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; regularly required to sit, reach with hands and arms; occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.
Three years of experience with credit/debit card processes required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Extensive knowledge of Retail Banking and Electronic Banking operations, procedures and related data processing concepts required.
Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.