Labor Relations Analyst II (Part-time) Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Investigator @ City of Little Rock!
- Company: City of Little Rock
- Updated: 6/8/2020
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Part-Time
- Salary: Depends on Qualifications
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Human Resources
Apply online at LRJobs.net
*** PLEASE DO NOT apply on the Arkansas Business website***
We only review applications submitted through our website LRJobs.net
*** This position closes when filled ****
Safety/Security Sensitive Designation: This position is not designated as a safety/security sensitive position and is not subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
Notice to Applicants: This position will remain open until filled; and, is subject to close without notice.
To view the Job Objective and Essential Job Functions, please visit LRJobs.net
Minimum Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications: These knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration, Applied Psychology, or a related area, and two (2) years of professional level experience in a human resources department setting to include demonstrated professional-level experience in the interpretation and application of human resources regulations and employment discrimination laws to include ADA, FMLA, FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII or related laws; two (2) years of experience in conducting EEO/Harassment investigations; two (2) years of demonstrated advanced-level Microsoft excel experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered. Strong background in conducting EEO/Harassment investigations preferred.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Must possess a valid Arkansas Class D (Non-Commercial Vehicle) Driver's License before employment and maintain licensure for the duration of employment in this position.
Application Requirements: Online applications only
• Applicant's answers to supplemental questions are used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
• List of qualified applicants are considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
• Testing Requirements may include computerized skills assessments.
• All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via email address listed on the account.
• You may check your inbox in your LRJobs.net account to review all notices sent to the email address associated with your applications.
• Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.