Zoo Educator (Part-time: 28 hours per week) @ City of Little Rock Zoo!
- Company: City of Little Rock
- Updated: 3/2/2020
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Qualifications
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Education
Apply online at LRJobs.net
*** PLEASE DO NOT apply on the Arkansas Business website***
We only review applications submitted through our website LRJobs.net
*** This position closes when filled ****
Safety/Security Sensitive Designation: This is a safety/security sensitive position for purposes of the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment.
Job Objective and Essential Functions:
Objective: This position will provide and/or assist in the instruction and supervision of participants in on-site and education zoo reach programs and activities for the Little Rock Zoo.
Essential Functions: Please visit LRJobs.net for a complete list of essential job fuctions.
Note to applicants: Applicants are screened and referred to the hiring manager on a continuous basis. The position may close, without notice, at any time.
Minimum Qualifications and Additional Requirements: The knowledge, skills, and abilities are usually, although not always, acquired through completion of a Bachelors Degree in Education or a related area; one (1) year experience in training, teaching or conducting presentations in a zoological setting. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Accepting online applications only.
• Applicant's answers to supplemental questions will be used to screen for minimum qualifications electronically.
• List of qualified applicants will be considered active for up to six (6) months and may be used to fill future openings with same or similar minimum qualifications.
• All communication regarding application status will be sent to candidates via email address listed on account.
• Applicants may check application status for any position by logging into their account at lrjobs.net or contacting Human Resources at (501) 371-4590 if they are having computer difficulties.