- Company: Techouts INC.
- Updated: 2/13/2020
- Location: Germantown
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $60,000.00 p/a
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast
- Category: Engineering, Technology
Location: Germantown, MD. Employee Status: Full Time Employee
About the Role
Techouts is looking for UI Developer who works with our technology team to develop cutting edge learning applications. You will be working on some of the latest technologies and platforms, along with some of the best developers in the industry to design engaging, responsive applications for a global pool of learners.
Who can APPLY ?
• Any Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree Graduates in Computer Science Engineering /Software engineers or related Degrees.
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the USA with valid visa status (CPT, OPT, GC&US citizen).
• Open to relocate all over USA.
Initial two rounds of technical screening followed by Face to Face interview at our Headquarters-Maryland. If needed additional training will be provided based on the Technical screening for candidates who are interested.
• Key Responsibilities:
Work with back-end developers and web designers to improve user experience.
Maintain high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Technical Experience:
Experience on Java Script Libraries with MVC framework like React JS.
Demonstrable UI/UX design skills & Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Professional Attributes:
Good written and verbal communication.
Good analytical skills.
Our Commitment to you
• We work with direct clients like SYSCO, HP, LULU, WELSPUN, FANNIE MAE, SHOPPERS STOP, SITE CORE & implementation partners like Adobe, SAP Hybris, IBM.
• Health Insurance will be provided (Vision and Dental not included).
• Visa sponsorship and other benefits are also provided.
About Techouts INC
Techouts INC is one of the North Americas fastest growing information technology company, we are officially partnered with SAP, Adobe & site core. Our core offering includes: Software quality assurances services along with development, Adobe and SAP Hybris solution.
Techouts is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.