- Company: AgHeritage Farm Credit Services
- Updated: 6/24/2020
- Location: Pocahontas
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: D.O.E.
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Northeast
- Category: Finance
Are you looking for a company that:
• Provides a great team work environment
• Is passionate about the agriculture industry
• Provides work flexibility
• Has great benefits
• Allows you educational opportunities to help you grow
Then we have a great job opportunity for you at AgHeritage Farm Credit Services! We are looking for bright, personable and passionate people ready to roll up their sleeves and put their skills to work.
AgHeritage Farm Credit Services is a financial cooperative with owned and managed assets of approximately $1.4 billion as of December 31, 2018, that provides credit and related services to more than 3,100 farmers, ranchers and producers or harvesters of aquatic products in 24 Arkansas counties. Branch offices are located in Batesville, Brinkley, McGehee, Lonoke, Newport, Pine Bluff, Pocahontas, Searcy, and Stuttgart.
The ideal candidate will serve as the initial customer contact in our Pocahontas Branch. Providing customer service, loan and administrative support.
Critical competencies include:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
• Organization skills with preference for detailed work with high accuracy
• Loan processing a plus
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Requires high school diploma and ability to be licensed for related services sales required. Prefer five + years progressive experience in financial or related office environment.
SEND RESUME TO:
Attn: Anna Rankin/Customer Specialist - Pocahontas
119 East Third St. Suite 200
Little Rock, AR 72201
EEO/AA/M/F/V/D – No Agencies Please