Chief Operating Officer
- Company: EF Group
- Updated: 6/24/2020
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance
Are you a proven ‘roll up your sleeves’ executive who enjoys solving growth-oriented problems, and unifies teams for maximum operational results? Are you someone who likes to bring order to chaos?
If so, does this describe you:
Very Independently Proactive?
Competitive and driven to exceed goals?
Factual in your communication style?
Reserved, but situationally social?
Very Impatient and restless?
Meticulous and thorough?
Believe that measuring twice and cutting once is the optimal solution?
If this specifically describes you and your looking to directly impact an organization, please copy and paste this link into a separate browser to apply cultureindex.com/c/98F46B
and email your resume to email@example.com. **To be considered for this position, applicants must complete the survey.**
Competitive salary – Help us reach our goals, and we’ll grow together
High bonus/variable compensation package. 25% to 50% bonus based upon top and bottom-line performance metrics.
Paid time off. Two weeks first year; plus, holidays.
Health insurance, dental insurance, disability & life insurance for individual – reimbursement by company and family. Can be part of compensation package.
EF Group, established in 1999, offers in-depth expertise in both equipment financing / leasing as well as full-service commercial lending services. We strive to foster long term relationships with our clients and provide value by utilizing our collective knowledge to provide prompt and viable financing solutions.
For more information, please visit myefgroup.com.
COO Job Description:
The COO will serve a critical role, elevating operational effectiveness and efficiency across the organization while maximizing the financial and operational performance. They will have oversight over all administration, including Finance, IT, Operations, Human Resources, Marketing and ensure all functions meet the company’s growing needs while keeping within budget parameters. The COO will complete the company's budget and employ strategies to safeguard assets, increase shareholder value and net income. They will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. They will work directly with the CEO to implement business strategies.
To ensure success they should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen and have sound understanding of business strategies.
· Reports to the CEO
· Oversee operations/processes.
· Assess and implement improved processes and new technologies and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
· Works with accounting to compile the budget and prepare timely and accurate financial reports for Board
· Spearhead strategies to steer the company’s future in a positive direction.
· Drive the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
· Monitors invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
· Oversee marketing initiatives/update website
· Oversee organization of files and credit administration. Hold entire team accountable to the process. Maximize the value of the loan history and the files.
· Oversee the sales team. Be the point of contact related to all commissions.
· Open Second location.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
· Five years of experience managing human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
· MUST have banking experience.
· Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous role.
· Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
· Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
· Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
· Ability to make business projections three years into the future