Treasury Management Support Specialist II
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/9/2020
- Location: Conway, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends of Experience
- Job Level: Student
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
my100bank.com (click careers)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Treasury Management Support Specialist II is responsible for back office support of all corporate Cash Management services for customers in all regions. Interacts with branch and Treasury Services personnel and works directly with customers to resolve customer issues promptly and within bank policy. Assists with Cash Management Customers' limits and annual reviews. Backup for Cash Management Operations Asst Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs daily support for Treasury Management customers in all regions working with branch and Treasury Management personnel as well as directly with customers. This duty is performed daily, about 65% of the time.
2. Monitors customer files to be sure files are verified and will process correctly. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
3. Review reports for rejected payroll card funding, correcting any issues. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
4. Back up Treasury Management Support Specialist for incoming and outgoing wires. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
5. Assists with ACH, Wire and Payroll Card customers' limits and annual reviews along with approval from loan officers and/or committees. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
6. Backup Treasury Management Support Team Lead. This duty is performed as needed.
7. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
8. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
9. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Other, Word Processing/Typing
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Must possess a demonstrated ability to navigate various software. Must possess strong communication skills and good documentation/organizational skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as accomplish work assignments under minimal supervision and sometimes tight schedules.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Excellent customer service skills and a minimum of 2 years banking experience. Experience with Treasury/Cash Management systems a plus. Experience with FIS Banking Solutions Bankway a plus. Applicant should have experience servicing customer needs in an often fast-paced environment.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.