Director of Corporate Social Responsiblity
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/13/2020
- Location: Conway, AR
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends of Experience
- Job Level: 5-10 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance, Communications, Professional
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
my100bank.com (click careers)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Director of Corporate Social Responsibility (DCSR) will manage the Bank's Community Social Responsibility Program. At a minimum, this position will be responsible for the Bank's CSR to include, but not limited to the four pillars of a CSR Program: Economic Responsibility, Legal Responsibility, Ethical Responsibility, and Philanthropy. In carrying out the duties for this role the DSCR will use the principles of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG). Additionally, through the various pillars the Director should promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the Bank and assist in the development and roll out of innovative products and services targeted for the unbanked and underbanked communities. Lastly, to ensure the Bank operates as a good corporate steward for the environment through eco-friendly projects both internally and externally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and implement the Bank's annual Corporate Responsibility Report.
2. Reaching out to the public via marketing to deliver the message of Centennial Bank's commitment to social responsibility.
3. Utilizing internal communication and training systems to reinforce the Bank's social responsibility policies to further promote employee awareness and inclusion.
4. Designated lead for all CSR activities and initiatives.
5. Develop a rolling 3 year plan that aligns with the Bank's strategy, brand values, and contains key measures of success (KPIs).
6. Align with corporate Marketing and CRA Departments to build strong relationships with the media, non-government organizations (NGOs), and government representatives to be aware of the Bank's CSR activities.
7. Participate in new product and services development to ensure Bank management considers new and innovative products to further attract the underbanked consumers within the Bank's trade areas.
8. Develop and manage reporting systems to add efficiency and effectiveness to the tracking of the Bank's CSR's KPIs.
9. Develop a unique CSR culture to effectively administer a program that is scalable, repeatable, and has measurable impacts while offering innovative solutions for employee volunteerism.
10. Develop CSR Program to include the 4 pillars: Economic Responsibility, Legal Responsibility, Ethical Responsibility, and Philanthropy.
11. Ensure that financial and operational forecast as well as implementation plan are reviewed and approved by the Bank's Board of Directors.
12. Assisting the Bank in developing, managing and altering social responsibility policies.
13. Collaborate with the Bank's Human Resources Department to ensure CSR has adequate tools and objectives designed around corporate diversity and inclusion.
14. Coordinate with Corporate Training Department to provide CSR training to all employees, officer's and the board.
15. Advocate and promote a culture within the Bank for Corporate Social Responsibility through the principles of Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG).
16. Work with the Bank's Purchasing and Facilities Department to ensure the ESG principles are applied when remodeling an existing facility or the construction of a new facility.
17. Manages the overall charity and community programs to ensure that they benefit the local communities as well as the Bank's objectives. Will work with Market and Business Development Officers.
18. Coordinate with the Bank's Investor Relations Officer to ensure data is properly collected and decimated in a manner that aligns with the ESG principles, further highlighting the Bank's efforts year over year.
19. Completes required internal BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
20. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
21. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 7 years related experience and/or training, and 4 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Project Management experience
Certified Regulatory Risk Manager (CRCM)
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervises a small group (3-7) of employees, usually of lower classifications. Assigns and checks work; assists and instructs as required and performs same work as those supervised, or closely related work, a portion of the time. Content of the work supervised is of non-technical nature, but presents numerous situations to which policies and precedents must be interpreted and applied.
Supervises the following departments: Community Reinvestment Act (CRA Dept.)
Somewhat disagreeable working conditions. Continuously exposed to one or two elements such as noise, intermittent standing, walking; and pushing, carrying, or lifting. May involve some travel and/or work is at times, in the evening or during the night hours.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Moderate diversity, low physical. Work activities which allow for a moderate amount of diversity in the performance of tasks which are not as varied as those positions with high-level diversity and decision-making.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit; occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.
Occasional overnight travel as dictated by the Bank's expansive footprint.
Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups both internally and externally through community contacts.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.