Loan Implementations Specialist
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/13/2020
- Location: Varies
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends of Experience
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, Southeast
- Category: Banking/Finance, Clerical/Administrative, General Employment
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
my100bank.com (click careers)
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Loan Implementations (LI) Specialist creates procedures, reports and documentation, as well as performs research related to lending project activities. The role schedules and maintains the agenda and minutes for weekly meetings and presentations for department requisitions. The LI Specialist updates departmental documentation, webpage and procedures as scheduled or as requested by management. The LI Specialist contributes to the overall performance of the Loan Implementations Department by maintaining administrative responsibilities associated with lending project meetings and department requisitions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The position creates meeting agendas and minutes for department project and/or requisitions. This duty is performed weekly, about 20% of the time.
2. The LI Specialist schedules calls and presents materials as needed for department requisitions. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
3. The role maintains the Loan Implementations intranet webpage. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
4. The LI Specialist creates and maintains department procedures, including but not limited to annual review. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
5. The position participates in and documents bi-weekly Loan Implementations conference calls. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
6. The LI Specialist updates task lists and documentation related to department project requisitions. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
7. The role is responsible for imaging documentation into content management system related to department requisitions. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
8. The position requests or locates loan detail reports as needed for project/requisition support. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
9. The role assists in documenting business requirements. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
10. The LI Specialist completes research and documents business needs in a white paper or presentation. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
11. The position orders departmental supplies. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
12. The role maintains department business continuity plan, including but not limited to annual review. This duty is performed annually, about 5% of the time.
13. The position assists in administrative functions associated with projects and/or requisitions. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
14. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
15. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of words and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers; Ability to write and speak simple sentences as a means for basic communication. Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, notes, letters and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to prepare and interpret bar graphs.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry
Basic: Accounting, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; and occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.