- Company: Arkansas Bankers Association
- Updated: 6/14/2021
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Part-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance, Clerical/Administrative
Salary and Benefits
• Salary - commensurate to experience
• 20 hours/week
• Flexible work schedule, Monday-Friday on-site
This position requires at least two years of work experience in a general office support role; proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; highly-organized, reliable and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will have a positive, energetic and professional image; excellent communication skills and be adept at working with and meeting deadlines.
Description of the Position
Provide administrative support to a large statewide industry/trade association that provides governmental and political affairs; public relations, meetings, special events, publishing and informational services to its member companies. Position requires duties that include database entry, meeting planning and project-based work.
• Data entry, organization, and reporting in online membership database (iMIS –
• Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments
• Support staff in assigned project-based work
• Ability to effectively and professionally interact with others
• Type correspondence, reports and other documents
• Assist with special events planning including registration, and both on-site and off-site implementation as needed.
• Assist with publication editing
• All other duties as assigned
At least two professional recommendations required with application.
To apply for this job, email your resume to Peggy Cecere at email@example.com.