Retail Operations Quality Control Supervisor
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 7/13/2021
- Location: Arkansas
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Retail Operations Quality Control Supervisor is responsible for the daily oversight of the Retail Quality Control Specialist and the IRA/HSA Support Specialist. This position will be responsible for ensure daily tasks are completed in a timely manner. This position will be responsible for creating and implementing departmental procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and maintain monthly report of findings. This duty is performed monthly, about 15% of the time.
2. Assist in maintaining departmental responses for the QA audit tracking log. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
3. Manage full-time staff and ensure tasks are completed timely. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the time.
4. Periodic testing of implementation and effectiveness of corrective action plans. This duty is performed as needed, about 20% of the time.
5. Provide assistance with procedural questions. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
6. Test operational processes & procedures for effectiveness. This duty is performed daily, about 50% of the time.
7. Serves as operational support for all Quality Control staff. This duty is performed as needed, about 25% of the time.
8. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed quarterly, about 15% of the time.
9. Adhere to attendance policies and guidelines. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
10. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 4 years related experience and/or training, and 12 to 18 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Word Processing/Typing
Intermediate: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Contact Management, Presentation/PowerPoint
Basic: Accounting, Database, Spreadsheet
RESPONSIBILITY FOR WORK OF OTHERS
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include but not limited to interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Supervises a small group (1-3) of employees in the same or lower classification. Assigns and checks work; assists and instructs as required, but performs same work as those supervised, or closely related work, most of the time. Content of the work supervised is of a non-technical nature and does not vary in complexity to any great degree.
Supervises the following departments: Retail Ops Quality Control Specialist & IRA/HSA Specialist
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.