Loan Data Review Specialist I
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/8/2021
- Location: Conway
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance, Clerical/Administrative, Retail
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Duties include but are not limited to those below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Process incoming loan files to ready them for booking according to file check-in procedures. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
2. Answer ticket, phone, & e-mail requests and inquiries promptly and professionally. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
3. Recordation of on-line filings with the Secretary of State's office in compliance with the Uniform Commercial Code. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Process partial release of collateral according to procedures. This duty is performed as needed, about 20% of the time.
5. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually, about 2% of the time.
6. Review booked loans to ensure accuracy. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
7. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 19 to 23 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Database, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Payroll Systems, Spreadsheet
Normal working conditions as found within an office setting, wherein there is controlled temperature and a low noise level, plus a minimum of distractions.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; regularly required to sit, talk or hear; occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Keen eye for detail
Ability to work in team environment and get along with others
Be able to handle pressure due to deadline restraints
Requires multi-task capabilities
Requires ability to prioritize workflow
One (1) year of Lending experience and/or training with regulatory compliance.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information to outside vendors, customers, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
General knowledge of computers.