CRA Analyst II
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/12/2021
- Location: Arkansas
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
CRA Analyst II will assist the CRA Officer with reporting, monitoring, and reviewing data in regards to the Community Reinvestment Act requirements for the Bank. The CRA Analyst II will assist with 2nd line monitoring efforts, reviewing and assisting with outreach efforts, as well as assisting with management reporting and exam preparation as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with monitoring & reporting on Investments & Services to assist management in meeting annual goals. This duty is performed weekly.
2. Assist with identification, monitoring, and reporting of the Bank's small business/small farm loans to assist management in meeting annual goals. This duty is performed weekly.
3. Monitor CRA marketing outreach and efforts reported by Marketing Department. This duty is performed monthly.
4. Assist CRA Department in 2nd Line of Defense requirements by assisting with second reviews for documentation in files. This duty is performed weekly.
5. Assist CRA Officer with CRA Liaison program by documenting minutes, training, and efforts by Liaisons. This duty is performed monthly.
6. Work with other business units to capture all reportable information. This duty is performed monthly.
7. Work with bank staff to ensure proper financial education training and materials are available for use. This duty is performed monthly.
8. Provide guidance on qualifying donations, services, and community development loans. This duty is performed daily.
9. Assist the CRA Officer in ensuring that the CRA Loan Application Register is accurate and submitted timely. This duty is performed monthly.
10. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed quarterly.
11. Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and keeps abreast of new changes in regulations affecting responsibilities. This duty is performed quarterly.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
13. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 4 years related experience and/or training, and 12 to 18 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of words and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers; ability to write and speak simple sentences as a means for basic communication. ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, notes, letters and memos; ability to write simple correspondence. ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence. ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization. ability to read, analyze, and understand general business/company related articles and professional journals; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees. ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. ability to read, analyze, and understand common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents; ability to respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format; ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit; occasionally required to stand, walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; and color vision.
Strong competency in Word and Excel.
Looking for someone that is well-organized, efficient, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and able to work independently.
Strong writing and analytical skills, knowledge of consumer/commercial lending operations and services.
A minimum of 2 years of banking experience.