Imaging and File Clerk Specialist
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/12/2021
- Location: Conway
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance, Clerical/Administrative
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Loan Operations Imaging and File Clerk Specialist will perform and maintain the filing and imaging of loan documents for the Loan Operations department including oversight of file check out /check in also responsibly for the imaging credit documentation accurately and in a timely manner. Imaging and File Clerk Specialist will also need to maintain a broad knowledge of various loan document types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
2. Maintain a broad knowledge of loan documents types. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
3. Maintain an organized filing system for loan documents. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
4. Image initial loan documentation in the bank's imaging system ensuring documents are properly indexed for ease of retrieval by end user. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
5. Image initial credit documentation in bank's imaging system insuring documents are properly indexed for ease of retrieval by end user. This duty is performed daily, about 40% of the time.
6. Image trailing documents in the bank's imaging system ensuring documents are properly indexed for ease of retrieval by end user. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
7. Perform due diligence of imaged documents for completeness and accuracy. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
8. Review and ensure tasks required for imaging are complete. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
9. Answer phone and email requests/inquiry related to imaging promptly and professionally. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
10. Review loan files from acquired banks to ensure accuracy with imaged documents. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
11. Retrieve loan files at payoff and /or when requested. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
12. Maintain check out/ check log process for loan document files. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
13. Verify closed loan documents imaged and shred physical file. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
14. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training, as assigned. This duty is performed annually, about 5% of the time.
15. Perform any related duties as required or assigned. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 19 to 23 months related experience and/or training, and 7 to 11 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of words and recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers; Ability to write and speak simple sentences as a means for basic communication. Ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, notes, letters and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to utilize common sense understanding in order to carry out written, oral or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Alphanumeric Data Entry
Basic: 10-Key, Accounting, Human Resources Systems, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Highly repetitive, low physical. Highly repetitive type of work which requires concentration in the performance of tasks for consistent time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; regularly required to talk or hear; frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Ability to work with minimal supervision at times.