- Company: PotlatchDeltic
- Updated: 10/22/2021
- Location: Chenal, Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Category: Clerical/Administrative
Provide administrative support and coordinate office services for a particular office, including office workflow, travel and meeting arrangements, correspondence, coordination of payment processes and tracking, compiling reports, and maintaining files and records. May perform duties of sensitive and confidential nature, using considerable judgment and initiative in resolving issues.
**All interested applicants should apply online under the career section at potlatchdeltic.com**
- Answer telephone, relay messages, greet visitors, redirect guests as necessary and direct general inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Respond to questions and requests for information from interested parties.
- Administer and maintain mail system for department, including sorting and distributing mail.
- Prepare and type correspondence, including memos, emails, etc.
- Organize and maintain effective filing systems and records, both digital and physical.
- Operate office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax machine, scanner and basic office support software.
- Order cleaning, office and other supplies as needed and/or directed.
Travel & Meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangement, if requested.
- Schedule and organize meetings and tours, including accommodations, meals and transportation, if necessary.
Reports & Presentations
- Process invoices and other office-related payments and forward to next-level supervisor for approval or to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Gather and prepare presentations for meetings (team meetings, Architectural Control Committee meetings, VIP meetings, etc.)
- Request insurance certificates from contractors and vendors, understand PotlatchDeltic requirements, track and maintain current certificates on file.
- Update property owner’s association (POA) records and accounts.
- Process POA payments.
- Maintain filing system for POA liens.
- Prepare forms and assist in the closing of residential lot and home sales.
- Maintain gate codes and information for gated-neighborhoods.
- High school/GED required. Associates Degree in Office Administration or related field preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years previous administrative office experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to operate copy machine, fax machine, scanner, postage machine, laminating machines and other basic office machines.
- Full understanding of office practices and procedures, punctuation, spelling, English usage and composition, filing systems and practices and general math.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism when interacting with co-workers, contractors, clients, residents and/or members of the public.
- Ability to handle and process confidential information.