Digital Engagement Specialist
- Company: Legal Aid of Arkansas
- Updated: 8/26/2022
- Location: Rogers
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $37,877 plus, DOE
- Job Level: Student
- Region: Northwest
- Category: Nonprofits
Legal Aid of Arkansas is a public interest, not-for-profit law firm dedicated to assuring equal access to justice in civil matters for low-income Arkansans. We assist with housing preservation, domestic justice, economic justice, and consumer protection. We are seeking a Digital Engagement Specialist based in our Rogers Office (other Legal Aid office locations may be considered).
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Manage and coordinate statewide website content and maintenance, including pro se document assembly resources.
● Facilitate collaboration between Legal Aid of Arkansas and the Center for Arkansas Legal Services, including task force meetings and legal training/statewide conference
● Develop and maintain, with the assistance of the Communications team, the statewide legal information website at arlawhelp.org
● Assist the Executive Director, Legal Aid staff and board fund development committee in the development, coordination, and implementation of Legal Aid’s fund development strategy. Manage foundation research, grant writing, evaluation, and reporting process.
● Oversee logistics and fundraising for all events.
● Assist with production of monthly newsletter, annual report, and collateral materials.
● Develop and oversee ongoing trainings and conferences, including the annual statewide Legal Services conference.
● Oversee and create (as needed) development and communications procedures and protocols.
● Assist with grant writing and other resource development activities as instructed.
● Asist with management of grant/donation processing and acknowledgement.
● Other duties as assigned by executive management
● Minimum of an undergraduate degree and evidence of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
● Familiarity with grant or donor management software preferred
● Experience with Salesforce and LibGuides platforms a plus
● Event planning and management a plus
● Leadership skills, including the ability to collaborate with stakeholders across multiple organizations
Please send resume, three references, and a work sample, if available, to Elizabeth King, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary $37,877 plus, DOE. The position is open until filled. Legal Aid of Arkansas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of those we serve. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.