DEI Specialist I
- Company: Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Updated: 8/29/2022
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Human Resources, Medical/Dental, Nonprofits
Supports the execution and success of the DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) Office through project management, analysis, coordination, facilitation and serving as an ambassador. This position frequently works collaboratively with leaders and team members from across the system.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Required Work Experience:
Related Field - 1 year of experience
Certified Diversity Professional (CDP) -
1. In consultation with leadership, develops, designs, and maintains diversity, equity, belonging, and inclusion program objectives to support organizational goals.
2. Provides thought partnership and logistical support to various and diverse groups and initiatives including coordinating and facilitating meetings, helping to plan and execute events/programs, developing action plans and driving accountability within the groups.
3. Develops, curates, updates and sends relevant, professional content for internal communication, the quarterly DEI newsletter, intranet pages, and other team member-facing communications.
4. Collects and tracks metrics and data that measure the effectiveness/outcomes of programs and activities, including conducting/analyzing employee surveys, interviews, focus groups, and managing participation using a learning management system.
5. Provides recommendations based on best practices, research, and changes to micro/macro trends and/or employee needs and preferences.
6. Collaborates with all HR departments to achieve the organization’s talent acquisition goals.
7. Assist the Director in the coordination, planning, communication and execution of the DEI efforts (programs, initiatives, activities).
8. Serve as the DEI Department’s primary contact and lead collaborator with the Employee Resource Groups and the ERG Academy
9. Manages existing and new projects/programs that support Arkansas Children's Culture of Inclusion (COI).
10. Facilitates/Leads DEI related small group discussions, debriefs, breakout rooms related to DEI content
11. Other Duties as assigned.
Apply at archildren's.org/careers