Business Analyst - Lending I
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 9/27/2022
- Location: Arkansas
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: Student
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast
- Category: Banking/Finance, Finance, General Employment
This opportunity awaits you at my100bank.com/careers.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Business Analyst – Lending I functions as a business/conversion analyst to work on both IT and non-IT lending-related projects. Provide project and analytical support to assigned business line(s) and/or functional area(s). Performs enterprise research, analysis, review, development, implementations, data conversion, and monitoring of new and/or revised products, processes, or services. Acts as a liaison between business units directly or indirectly impacted. Compiles and analyzes information and costs for an assigned project or area, and provide recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Gather information from impacted business units to determine product, process, or service establishment and/or conversion to meet business needs. Provide recommendations throughout the project. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
2. Gather requirements to architect detailed technical/solution requirements and workflow documentation, identify key challenges. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
3. Communicate with technical and nontechnical stakeholders throughout project to ensure desired results are achieved. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
4. Create and/or update project documentation. This duty is performed weekly, about 5% of the time.
5. Perform detailed project deliverables. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
6. Design test scripts and assist in testing prior to project roll out. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
7. Support business units during project roll out/feature implementation. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
8. Works with third party vendors when applicable. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
9. Create data mapping to show exactly how every field of information will be converted. Share data mapping with affected business units and others as appropriate to ensure a successful conversion. Refine mapping through iterative validation. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
10. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
11. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 7 to 11 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.