- Company: Arkansas Business Publishing Group
- Updated: 6/6/2019
- Location: Little Rock
- Status: Full-Time
- Job Level: 3-5 Years Experience
- Region: Central
- Category: Internet/E-Commerce, Technology
We're looking for a passionate web developer to join our tight-knit team!
At FLEX360, we partner with clients to develop websites and applications to meet their digital marketing needs. For our web developers, that means honing our Laravel based CMS and creating new packages to help keep both the product and process enjoyable and relevant.
We are looking for a coworker who:
• never stops learning,
• is always excited to build something new, and
• loves lending a helping hand.
Salary for this position is dependant on experience.
To provide clients with web solutions that will help them grow.
Work, coordinate, and cooperate with our team in a positive work environment.
• Identify and solve development workflow challenges by creating new packages and improving our CMS
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
• Follow requirements documents and build websites, start to finish, according to spec
• Management of various project repositories
• Provide accurate estimates on complex projects
• Work with team and clients to troubleshoot and resolve website issues
Requirements / Qualifications
• Experience with the Laravel or similar framework
• Experience integrating third-party APIs and packages (Google, Facebook, Stripe, etc)
• Understanding of common web security concerns (SQL injection, CSRF, XSS, etc)
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a drive to continue learning
• Familiarity with command line and basic server Linux server management
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject (preferred but not required)
Perks of working with Arkansas Business Publishing Group / FLEX360
• We’re a friendly bunch of folks who love what we do and are good at our jobs.
• Our clients are pretty awesome, too.
• Our office is professional and we have high standards, but we’re not stuffy.
• There’s insurance, amazing 401(k) matching, traditional PTO, time to volunteer with our favorite organization(s), and opportunities to serve in roles to keep our culture thriving.
• There’s usually at least one dog in the office.
• There is cake at least once a month. Other treats, too.
• Our entire office shuts down for 2 days in the spring for our annual retreat.
• It’s the kind of place where we miss our co-workers during our company-wide end-of-year 9 day holiday. (Yep, we get the last week of the year off to celebrate the holidays.)
Is this you?
If you think this position sounds exciting to you, please complete our job application. flex360.com/apply
If you have questions or just want to chat more about the position, drop an email to email@example.com
No phone calls please.