- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 9/13/2018
- Location: Varies
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Based on Experience
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Conduct transactions with speed, accuracy and efficiency while meeting or exceeding service quality standards. Safeguard bank assets assigned to them. Contribute to the growth of the bank by promoting and cross selling bank products and services. Position involves floating, or traveling, to different branch locations as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Completes required BSA/AML and other required compliance training as assigned.
2. Assists with balancing Vault, ATM, Night Drop, Coin Machine as assigned.
3. Assists with proper scanning of bank documents and proof work.
4. Excercise judgment when applying holds and making check cashing decisions.
5. Cross train to be available to open basic new consumer accounts.
6. Adheres to work schedule. Must be flexible in availability for work schedule.
7. Maintains positive, friendly and professional attitude and appearance.
8. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
9. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
10. Receives, pays out cash, handles negotiable items, loan payments, deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
11. Sets up, closes and balances teller station.
12. Records sales of monetary instruments.
13. Assists customers with inquiries in person or by telephone.
14. Maintains neat and well stocked teller area.
15. Cross sells bank products and services.
16. Follows limits established for protection of customer accounts and bank safety and soundness.
17. Adheres to bank policies and procedures.
18. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
For additional information and to apply, please visit our site at my100bank.com/careers