- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/1/2020
- Location: Varies
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central, Northwest, Northeast
- Category: Banking/Finance
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our website at: my100bank.com/careers
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Conduct transactions with speed, accuracy and efficiency while meeting or exceeding service quality standards. Safeguard bank assets assigned to them. Contribute to the growth of the bank by promoting and cross selling bank products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receives, pays out cash, handles negotiable items, loan payments, deposits, withdrawals and transfers.
2. Sets up, closes and balances teller station.
3. Records sales of monetary instruments.
4. Maintains neat and well stocked teller area.
5. Cross sells bank products and services.
6. Follows limits established for protection of customer accounts and bank safety and soundness.
7. Adheres to bank policies and procedures.
8. Assists with balancing Vault, ATM, Night Drop, Coin Machine as assigned.
9. Assists with proper scanning of bank documents and proof work.
10. Exercise judgment when applying holds and making check cashing decisions.
11. Cross train to be available to open basic new consumer accounts.
12. Adheres to work schedule. Must be flexible in availability for work schedule.
13. Maintains positive, friendly and professional attitude and appearance.
14. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
15. Completed required BSA/AML and other required compliance training as assigned.
16. Lift coin bags up to 50 lbs.
17. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our website at: my100bank.com