Applications Administrator II
- Company: Centennial Bank
- Updated: 10/22/2020
- Location: Conway
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Depends on Experience
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Central
- Category: Banking/Finance, Finance, Internet/E-Commerce, Professional, Technology
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our career site at:
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Applications Administrator Level II administers the technology and workflows associated with the software applications used by at the least two lines of business applications. The lines of business supported by the bank are as follows: Retail, Deposits, Lending, Credit, Audit, Mortgage, Back Office, eBanking etc. They act as liaison with designated departments, application vendors, training and other support staff to ensure the highest level of service and availability in a fast-paced, constantly growing financial institution. The Applications Administrator Level II is responsible for customization requests, standardized security user, security groups, application optimization, understanding and documenting the information and business needs and working with the IT department for the installation of approved upgrades and to maintain and support the application environment. The Application Administrator II is also required to have the capability to perform all functions of the Applications Administrator I.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides specialized technical expertise and user support necessary for day-to-day administration and maintenance of Retail and Deposit Operations applications. This duty is performed daily, about 60% of the time.
2. Work with the Information Security department to implement and maintain standard security groups based on user job function. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
3. Build and maintain relationships with vendor support and other institutions using the same applications. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Regularly attend vendors' user conference and actively participate in user groups. This duty is performed annually, about 10% of the time.
5. Successfully complete vendor provided training. This duty is performed annually, about 10% of the time.
6. Work directly with functional departments to ensure system usage is efficient and understand business needs. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
7. Recommend system and process changes based on knowledge of application capabilities and business needs. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
8. Document and maintain all processes and procedures for assigned applications. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
9. Act as backup for the computer operator as needed. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
10. Support the daily performance of the Enterprise Content Management product (OnBase). This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
11. Assist in building workflows within the Enterprise Content Management product (OnBase). This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
12. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
13. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Technology, or related degree plan or related work experience.
- Knowledge of the following applications: BankTEL, BancIntranets, FIS Prime, and Enterprise Document Management Solutions, FIS Bankway Browser, FIS ImageCentre, FIS Card Management System (CMS) and Custom Card Systems Trism, EllieMae Encompass, Harland DecisionPro, Harland LaserPro & Westborook Fortis
- Technical knowledge of MS SQL 2000 2012.
- Work knowledge with stored procedures, triggers, T-SQL, scripts, and performance issues with client/server database design.
- Understanding of third party integration
- Understanding of NET platform (ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET)
- Understanding of telecommunications billing and terminology
- Understanding of SDK development and third-party integration.
- Knowledge of the Windows operating environments and the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Knowledge of or experience working with an Enterprise Content Management product.
- Work independently, and be a self-starter.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to schedule and complete tasks and duties without constant, direct supervision
- This person must be able to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules.
This position may require the use of a vehicle to install, troubleshoot, and/or remove IT-related equipment, network, etc. Therefore, this position is classified as a safety sensitive position.
Paid holidays and vacation
• Home BancShares, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.