Maintenance Assistant (AFTA)
- Company: Southern Arkansas University Tech
- Updated: 7/10/2018
- Location: Camden
- Status: Full-Time
- Salary: $20,788
- Job Level: Entry Level
- Region: Southwest
- Category: Skilled Services
The Maintenance Assistant works under general supervision and is responsible for maintaining grounds, buildings, equipment, and performing general labor.
1. Cleans facilities, including but not limited to entrance areas, restrooms, offices, classrooms, etc.
2. Maintains floors in buildings by stripping, waxing and buffing.
3. Cleans and maintains dorms as needed.
4. Assist with classroom setup and trash disposal.
5. Vacuum all carpeted areas and shampoo carpets as needed.
6. Clean tile floors and empty trash from all areas on a daily basis.
7. Disposal of documents by following procedures.
8. Cleans window seals, dust mini blinds, conference room and reception weekly.
9. Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
1. Completion of HS diploma or equivalent
2. One year of related work experience
3. Must be able to work flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
4. Must have valid Arkansas Driver’s License with good driving record
5. Background check required