The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
The 2020 New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s will be featured in the Sept. 7 issue of Arkansas Business.
The qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 30 years old on Sept. 1, 2020.
- Not have been a previous honoree;
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community; and
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics.
2020 20 in their 20s Honorees
Parker Allen, Bang Energy
Chelsea Boozer , Central Arkansas Water
Clare Brown, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Reteisha Byrd, Boyette Strategic Advisors
Laine Daniel, The DeltARK Companies
Chris Diaz, First Security Bank
Steve Edwards, Jr., Edwards Food Giant
Maggie Jo Hansen, Tyson Foods
Daveante Jones, Wright Lindsey Jennings
William Jones, Sissy’s Log Cabin
Summer Khairi, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Kylie Parker, ECCI
Corey Parks, Conway Area Chamber of Commerce/Conway Development Corporation
Caleb Petersen, Simmons Bank
Colton Primm, Arkansas Razorback Foundation, Inc.
Gabe Roberts, First Community Bank
Carson Seelinger, Edafio Technology Partners
Cody Simon, Datamax
Parker Spaulding, Campbell & Grooms PLLC
Alex Talley, HoganTaylor
- Bass Pro Shops Founder Johnny Morris Behind $1M Dogpatch Property Buy 2 days ago
- Candace Franks to Retire as State Bank Commissioner 23 hours ago
- Financial Pie Fight Grows Tart for Fork & Crust 3 days ago
- Kelly Robbins to Lead Arkansas Rice Federation 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson, Others Targeted in Unemployment Fraud 2 days ago