The New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s Nominations
The 2021 New Influentials: 20 In Their 20s will be featured in the September issue of Arkansas Business.
The qualifications are simple. The individual must...
- Be under 30 years old on Sept. 1, 2020.
- Not have been a previous honoree;
- Have made an impact on his or her company or community; and
- Show the potential to be a leader in business or politics.
Nomination Deadline: June 11, 2021.
2020 20 in their 20s Honorees
Parker Allen, Bang Energy
Chelsea Boozer, Central Arkansas Water
Clare Brown, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Reteisha Byrd, Boyette Strategic Advisors
Laine Daniel, The DeltARK Companies
Chris Diaz, First Security Bank
Steve Edwards Jr., Edwards Food Giant
Maggie Jo Hansen, Tyson Foods
Daveante Jones, Wright Lindsey Jennings
William Jones, Sissy’s Log Cabin
Summer Khairi, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Kylie Parker, ECCI
Corey Parks, Conway Area Chamber of Commerce/Conway Development Corporation
Caleb Petersen, Simmons Bank
Colton Primm, Arkansas Razorback Foundation Inc.
Gabe Roberts, First Community Bank
Carson Seelinger, Edafio Technology Partners
Cody Simon, Datamax
Parker Spaulding, Campbell & Grooms PLLC
Alex Talley, HoganTaylor
- Oaklawn Marks Grand Opening of $100M Expansion 1 day ago
- Arkansas Lawmakers Back Bans on Mask, Vaccine Requirements 2 days ago
- ASU to the Rescue 4 days ago
- Encore Bank Sets Eyes for Texas On 3 Big Cities 4 days ago
- Businesses Scramble for Help As Job Openings Go Unfilled 1 day ago