CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Nominations are now open for the 2019 CFO of the Year Awards.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
Deadline for nominations is July 13, 2019.
- Better Read Than Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Democrat-Gazette Continues Print Pullback; Sunday-Only Paper Likely 1 day ago
- Razorback Foundation Enforces Contract, No Payments to Bret Bielema in 2019 3 days ago
- Bankruptcy Judge Approves Up to $24M in Bonuses for Windstream Execs 4 days ago
- Ritter Communications Seeks Partner in Continued Growth Push 2 days ago
- Dillard Says Company's Stock Price 'Not a Happy Topic' 17 hours ago