CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
For more information, contact Kelli Roy at 501.455.9336 or KRoy@abpg.com
- Morning Anchor Chris Kane Leaves KATV 2 days ago
- India-Based Cybersecurity Firm Picks Little Rock for US Headquarters 18 hours ago
- Fintech Startups and Banking Veterans Share Trade Floor on Summit's First Day 19 hours ago
- Farmers Reap the Benefits of Going Solar 2 days ago
- First Community Bank Gets New Senior VP for Little Rock (Movers & Shakers) 2 days ago