CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Nominations are now open for the 2019 CFO of the Year Awards.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
We are no longering accepting nominations for the 2019 year.
- Small Arkansas Banks Plow Onward in Face of Attrition 12 hours ago
- Bank OZK Packs Little Rock With New Deposits 12 hours ago
- Number of Smallest of the Small Banks Continues to Dwindle in Arkansas 12 hours ago
- Razorback Foundation Enforces Contract, No Payments to Bret Bielema in 2019 5 months ago
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Coming Soon to Pulaski County 12 hours ago