CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Nominations are now open for the 2019 CFO of the Year Awards.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
Deadline for nominations is July 12, 2019.
- Judge Rules Rivendell Destroyed Evidence in Overdose Case 15 hours ago
- Overdraft Fees Provide Steady Cash Stream 15 hours ago
- Number of Community Banks Drops Sharply 15 hours ago
- Bold Team's Dull Colors Disguise Gummies' Sweet Relief 15 hours ago
- Waterford, Bowman Heights Properties Sold for Combined $22.1M 15 hours ago