CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
For more information, contact Kelli Roy at 501.455.9336 or KRoy@abpg.com
- Vista Outdoor Doubles Workforce At Lonoke's Remington Ammo Plant 6 days ago
- Chenal Bank Branch Growth Elevates Field of Competition 3 days ago
- Trex Co. Plans $400M Plant, 500 Jobs at Little Rock Port 2 days ago
- Jennifer Cobb Named Executive Director of City Year Little Rock 19 hours ago
- EXPLAINER: What's a 'Wealth Tax' And How Would it Work? 18 hours ago