CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Nominations are now open for the 2020 CFO of the Year Awards.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
For more information, contact Kelli Roy at 501.455.9336 or KRoy@abpg.com
- Commerce Department Shares List of 'Ready for Business' Grant Recipients 2 days ago
- Conway Dispensary Wins ‘Harvest' Name in Court Action 1 day ago
- Broadway Block in North Little Rock Sells for $2.4M 4 days ago
- Force Majeure in Arkansas (Commentary) 4 days ago
- Nate Smith to Leave Arkansas for CDC Post 2 days ago