CFO of the Year Nominations
Arkansas Business is searching for the region's most outstanding CFOs for our "CFO of the Year Awards."
Awards will be given in the following categories:
Small Private Company CFO - Revenue less than $75M
Large Private Company CFO - Revenue greater than $75M
Nonprofit Organization CFO - 501(C)3 Organization
Small Bank CFO - Assets less than $500M
Large Bank CFO - Assets greater than $500M
Public Sector CFO
CFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Lifetime Achievement Award in Accounting
- All information should only pertain to business operations in Arkansas.
- All financial information will be kept confidential by the judges.
- Judges, sponsors and employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group are ineligible to enter.
- Companies must be at least three years old.
- Company must be headquartered in Arkansas.
For more information, contact Kelli Roy at 501.455.9336 or KRoy@abpg.com
- Dr. Jennifer Dillaha on the Spin and Needles of COVID-19 6 days ago
- Walmart E-Commerce Chief Marc Lore Resigns After Nearly 5 Years 1 day ago
- Mars Petcare Mounts $145M Expansion, to Add 120 Jobs 1 day ago
- Arkansas Court: Griffen Can't Handle Capital Murder Case 2 days ago
- $105M Building Permit Issued for Amazon Project 3 days ago