Arkansas Business 20 In Their 20s
Each year, Arkansas Business puts the spotlight on talented young leaders in Arkansas' business and nonprofit community. Each "20 in Their 20s" class is chosen by an internal committee reviewing more than 300 nominations with an eye toward accomplishments, responsibilities and people clearly ahead of their time. Arkansas Business is proud to present "The New Influentials: 20 in Their 20s."
The 2018 Class of Honorees
- David AllanApptegy
- Phillip ButterfieldStephens Inc.
- Jared CarverStone Bank
- Bailey ClarkBaldwin & Shell Construction Co.
- Mary FairGarver
- Lauren FrederickHaybar Real Estate
- Michael GoswamiRose Law Firm
- David HenryUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Danielle HoeferAlcoholic Beverage Control Division
- J.C. KeetonSimmons Bank
- Miguel LopezFirst Community Bank
- Whitney PardewOlympus Construction/Jonesboro Masonry
- Chris PledgerEagle Bank & Trust
- Thomas SchmidtFlake & Kelley Commercial
- Jonathan StalnakerWeaver-Bailey Contractors
- Anna TaylorJudith & James/James 127 Foundation
- Lauren Waldrip WardCampbell Ward
- Nealy WellsLumber One Home Center
- Ruth Bradley WeylandTyson Foods Inc.
- Rashad WoodsCity of Dardanelle