Vice President of Team SI Automotive
Wes Hymer didn’t waste much time after graduating from Ouachita Baptist University with a degree in business administration.
Hymer has been with Little Rock digital marketing agency Team SI since 2012 and currently serves as vice president of Team SI Automotive. His efforts helped the company earn recognition from Inc. magazine as one of the country’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies. From 2012 to 2015, the firm’s revenue grew by more than 1,600 percent.
“Working for a startup company right out of college, I was put in positions that got me out of my comfort zone and faced challenges early on that I probably wouldn’t have encountered working for a company that was already established. I’ve learned so much, and have grown because of it.”
Hymer’s professional goals are simple: continue to grow the firm. In addition to leading the company’s automotive division, he teaches in the firm’s SI University training program.
Hymer, who volunteers at Community of Grace Clinic and is a member of the music team at Fellowship Bible Church, said that constantly evolving technology makes working in digital marketing a daily learning experience.
“It’s been incredible to see the growth at Team SI, and to watch it evolve over the past three and a half years into what it is today,” he said. “I’m so thankful to be a part of the team.”
- Dillard's Adjusts Store Hours In Response to COVID-19 2 months ago
- Commerce Department Shares List of 'Ready for Business' Grant Recipients 5 days ago
- Conway Dispensary Wins ‘Harvest' Name in Court Action 4 days ago
- America's Car-Mart Moves Headquarters to Rogers 2 days ago
- Hutchinson Names His COVID-19 Technical Advisory Board 2 days ago