Brent Staley, CEO of Staley Inc. of Little Rock, said his father and grandfather inspired his career with the third-generation, privately held company that provides data, telecommunications and electrical installation.
“If you could put [together] the perfect leader, it would be my grandfather and his relations with the employees and his ability to work hard and have a really strong work ethic, and then my dad, his focus on client relationships and really understanding clients’ problems and helping them solve those problems,” Staley said.
His accomplishments include adding structure to the business, modeling it after biblical principles and empowering a team to make decisions.
Staley oversees about 400 employees in 10 offices throughout the country. The company was founded in 1951 and expanded to include Staley Technologies and Staley Electric. Staley is a master electrician.
He’s involved in Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry and Search Ministries, which encourages dialogue between men on the big questions of life.
Staley serves on the EAST Initiative and Wolfe Street Foundation boards. The foundation provides facilities for 12-step addiction recovery programs.
- Frustration, Demands to 'Get This Done' in Messages to Jeremy Hutchinson 2 days ago
- Jeremy Hutchinson to Plead Guilty to Accepting Bribes From Orthodontist 3 days ago
- When Electric Scooters Crash, Who Pays the Bills? 19 hours ago
- Test Plant for Mining Lithium Breaks Ground in El Dorado 20 hours ago
- Former Insurance Agent Josh Casada Avoids Jail Time 3 days ago