Brent Staley, CEO of Staley Inc. of Little Rock, said his father and grandfather inspired his career with the third-generation, privately held company that provides data, telecommunications and electrical installation.
“If you could put [together] the perfect leader, it would be my grandfather and his relations with the employees and his ability to work hard and have a really strong work ethic, and then my dad, his focus on client relationships and really understanding clients’ problems and helping them solve those problems,” Staley said.
His accomplishments include adding structure to the business, modeling it after biblical principles and empowering a team to make decisions.
Staley oversees about 400 employees in 10 offices throughout the country. The company was founded in 1951 and expanded to include Staley Technologies and Staley Electric. Staley is a master electrician.
He’s involved in Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry and Search Ministries, which encourages dialogue between men on the big questions of life.
Staley serves on the EAST Initiative and Wolfe Street Foundation boards. The foundation provides facilities for 12-step addiction recovery programs.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Merger to Add First Delta Bank Branches to Armor Bank in 2020 2 days ago
- Randy Sims Named Vice Chairman of Home BancShares 2 days ago
- Central Arkansas Average Weekly Earnings on Rise 6 days ago
- Arkansas Business to Honor 2019 40 Under 40 Class 4 days ago
- Springdale Hopes Opportunity Strikes 6 days ago