Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard PLLC
After graduating from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville with a degree in accounting, Zach Steadman knew that having a law degree would also be helpful. So he earned a law degree from the UA School of Law in 2007.
Right out of law school, the Little Rock native started working for the Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard PLLC law firm and hasn’t left.
Steadman works in the firm’s insurance regulatory practice group, which handles matters such as licensing and market conduct compliance. “There aren’t many practices in the country that are like that,” he said. “It’s been a really great opportunity.”
Steadman became a member of the firm in 2015.
Outside of work, Steadman is on the board of directors of Camp Aldersgate of Little Rock, which serves children with medical, physical and developmental needs.
Over the years, Steadman has had a number of mentors who have helped him both personally and professionally. “I want to use those tools that those mentors have given me to do something positive,” he said. “We’ve all got a responsibility to give back when we’ve been given so much.”
- Arkansas Unemployment Drops to 3.5%, A New Record Low 3 days ago
- Confirmation, Finally, of Trader Joe's in Little Rock 6 days ago
- Trio Gathers New Money to Relaunch Capital Bank as Encore 3 months ago
- Slim Chickens to Open New Restaurant in West Little Rock 4 days ago
- Lockheed Martin in Camden Lands $492M Contract for Missile Launchers 6 days ago