CEO & President
Dale Capital Partners
Dan Andrews credits advice from his CPA father for prompting him to pursue a career through accountancy.
“He always told me there are plenty of jobs and opportunities and it’s a good base for doing other things,” said Andrews, who grew up in North Little Rock and Cabot.
And so it was.
In 2014, Andrews helped establish Promus Realty Partners, managing two real estate investment funds totaling $95 million.
He also is the founding managing partner of Tempus Realty Partners, a $75 million portfolio. The funds are part of the LaFrance family’s Dale Capital Partners, where Andrews was named CEO and president in 2017 after serving five years as chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
The road to Dale Capital began in 2002 after Andrews graduated from Conway’s University of Central Arkansas with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and joined Deloitte’s Little Rock audit and assurance practice staff.
In 2006, Andrews moved to the LaFrances’ USA Drug as a financial analyst. Promotions to controller in 2007 and vice president of accounting in 2010 followed.
He is a board member of Parents & Friends of Children & Adults Inc., which operates Little Rock’s Family Home at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Here Are the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Dispensary Scores
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- An Investor's Look at Medical Cannabis Opportunities in the Heartland (Erika Gee Commentary) 2 days ago
- What's Rice? Under Arkansas Law, It's Not Cauliflower 2 days ago
- Today's Power, Farmers Electric Partner in Solar Project 1 day ago
- Oaklawn, Southland Casino Licenses to Be Considered Saturday 15 hours ago
- Bid to Strip Confederate Link From Arkansas Flag Fails Again 20 hours ago