Spencer Andrews found a career path to scratch his itch to be creative and analytical through marketing. “It’s part science and part popularity contest,” the Little Rock native said.
Nascar held sway over his career in 2001-08 as he worked in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area for Motorsports Management Group, Roush Fenway Racing and Braun Racing, Wasserman Media Group and ClearBlue Com-munication.
He returned to Little Rock to work for Alltel Wireless and rose to senior marketing consultant for Verizon Wireless.
Since February 2016, he’s worked as marketing director for BSR, a multi-family real estate investment trust with 45 properties scattered across five states.
Andrews graduated in 2001 with a bachelor’s degree in biology with a writing concentration from North Carolina’s Davidson College.
He followed that up in 2009 with a master’s in business administration with a focus in marketing from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
His serves as vice president of the Arkansas Cinema Society and strategic consultant for the Mark & Arlene Martin Foundation’s Hope for Arkansas Inc.
Andrews is a past member of the Walton College of Business Alumni Advisory Council at the University of Arkansas.
- At What Price? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Better Read Than Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Video: Governor Names 15 Cabinet Leaders Under Reorganization 14 hours ago
- Red Wolf Convention Center Plans September Open in Jonesboro 3 days ago
- DeWitt Bank Transaction Tops $10.2M 3 days ago
- Little Rock as TV News Launching Pad: Success News Directors Can Recruit On 2 days ago
- Limits Few for $300M Simmons Foods Project in Decatur 3 days ago