Chief Financial Officer
Radiology Associates PA
Tony Carozza joined Radiology Associates PA of Little Rock in May 2014 and has helped it blossom into the largest private practice group of radiologists in Arkansas.
Under Carozza’s leadership as chief financial officer, RAPA has grown from serving 14 hospitals to 21. RAPA also serves a number of medical clinics across Arkansas that have imaging machines in their offices.
The 37-year-old said he entered accounting because he was good in math. After graduating from Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia in 2003 with a degree in accounting, Carozza went to the University of Central Arkansas in Conway and graduated in 2006 with an MBA.
Outside of RAPA, Carozza has been on a medical mission trip to Honduras in 2013 and a construction mission trip to Belize in 2017. He also is the president of the Arkansas Chapter of the Radiology Business Management Association and a member of the national RBMA, where he serves on the Finance Committee and the Data Committee.
Carozza said he’s motivated by the example set by his parents, who were both teachers. “My parents have been hardworking people their whole lives,” he said. “To see them work as hard as they have throughout their careers to support me and my two brothers as we were involved in so many different things … is a big motivator for me to live the same life they did.”
- At What Price? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Better Read Than Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note)
- Video: Governor, Legislative Leaders Unveil Highway Plan
- Video: Governor Names 15 Cabinet Leaders Under Reorganization 13 hours ago
- Red Wolf Convention Center Plans September Open in Jonesboro 3 days ago
- DeWitt Bank Transaction Tops $10.2M 3 days ago
- Little Rock as TV News Launching Pad: Success News Directors Can Recruit On 2 days ago
- Limits Few for $300M Simmons Foods Project in Decatur 3 days ago