EVP, CFO & COO
First National Bank
Shann Carpenter has always been a numbers person. She deployed her math skills in banking in 2009 at Crossett’s First National Bank as assistant vice president-controller.
In 2016, she added the Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University to her resume and was promoted to senior vice president and chief operating officer at the $156 million-asset lender.
Last year, Carpenter was promoted to executive vice president and chief financial officer and joined the First National board of directors.
“In her spare time,” she also owns and operates the H&R Block franchise in Hamburg.
From 2004-09, Carpenter worked for the Crossett accounting firm of Richard L. Maxwell & Associates PLLC as a staff accountant while completing her college coursework.
She graduated in 2006 from the University of Arkansas at Monticello with a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Carpenter is a volunteer at the Greater Crossett Area Food Pantry, where she is a past president and treasurer.
She serves as treasurer of the Kiwanis Club of Crossett, where she is a past president and 2013 Kiwanian of the Year.
Carpenter also is treasurer of the Ashley County Single Parent Scholarship Foundation and Crossett Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Facebook Flap Over Duggar House Photos Sparks Lawsuit 4 days ago
- Slim Chickens to Open New Restaurant in West Little Rock 19 hours ago
- Billboard Titan Lamar Acquires Ashby Street Outdoor of Fayetteville 20 hours ago
- Confirmation, Finally, of Trader Joe's in Little Rock 3 days ago
- Big Pay Bump for Car-Mart's CEO 21 hours ago