Corporate Responsibility Officer
CHI St. Vincent
Growing up in Birmingham, Alabama, Eddie Davis never thought about a career in health care.
It wasn’t until he was in a dual graduate program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham for a Master of Science in health administration and MBA that the 33-year-old decided that going into health care was what he “always wanted to do in life,” he said.
Davis completed his residency at CHI Memorial in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and then was hired in its corporate responsibility department.
He was promoted to corporate responsibility officer for CHI St. Vincent in Little Rock, starting in 2012. Davis also is the assistant corporate responsibility officer for the southeast division of St. Vincent’s parent company, Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colorado. His responsibilities include making sure the hospital is conducting business in compliance with rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the industry.
Outside of the hospital, Davis serves on the boards of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arkansas and the Jefferson Comprehensive Care System in Pine Bluff. “I just want to one day be able to look back and say I lived a life where I was able to do the right thing,” he said. “And I was able to … have a lasting impact on not just the overall community, but on the lives of individuals within the community.”
- Reuters: Walmart Strikes Deal with MGM for Vudu Content
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Announces Plan to Reorganize State Government
- Fortune Profiles Walmart's McKenna Among 'Powerful Women in Business'
- Neurosurgeon Bailed on Fayettevile Job, Now Must Pay 1 day ago
- Jeremy Hutchinson Faces Foreclosure 1 day ago
- iProv Names New Head of Operations 3 weeks ago
- Hutchinson Campaign Manager Starts Lobbying Firm 1 day ago
- Six Arkansas Electric Co-Ops Stringing Broadband 1 day ago